The key to successful intervention for your son or daughter often lies in timing.
S.E.E.K. Support empowers a family by providing this needed service at an early age, targeting:
- Skill Acquisition
- Verbal Behavior
- Developmental Benchmarks
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decrease “problem” Behavior
- Cognitive Development
Our team of licensed and certified Behavior Analysts follow empirically-validated steps to maximize your child’s treatment:
1. Assess — A Master’s level clinician uses evaluation tools, such as ABLLS, VB-MAPP, or other formal assessments, to make determinations in skill deficits and target areas for growth and treatment.
2. Plan — Our clinicians then determine a “best practice” approach for your child’s individualized treatment. We train specialists to work in home with you and your child towards individually contoured goals and outcomes. Parent feedback is strongly encouraged as we develop what’s best for you and your child.
3. Implement — Our Master’s and Bachelor’s level specialists target behavioral goals and developmental objectives 1-2 hours weekly or bi-monthly and work in tandem with other professionals and specialists for your child, including habilitators, therapists, and parents.
4. Review — Sessions conducted in home will be periodically reviewed by our Master’s level clinician, and monthly check-ins provide parents the opportunity to share triumphs and concerns about treatment. Monthly progress, daily data sheets, and quarterly summaries will help determine if treatment should be continued or modified.
S.E.E.K. Support maximizes a child’s chances for success by utilizing a total team approach: parents, providers and clinicians implement these strategies for continuity of treatment and therapeutic efficacy. Parents are expected to participate in sessions,
continue treatment when clinicians are not present, and provide feedback and support during meetings. Your child’s success depends on your participation!
S.E.E.K. Support can be accessed by clients who receive Specialized Habilitation Behavioral Master’s services through DDD, Magellan, private insurance, and private pay. For more information or to schedule a time to meet with one of our clinicians to discuss S.E.E.K. Support, please email info@SEEKArizona.org or call us at 480.902.0771.